Monday, June 4, 2007

I have a big fear of getting lost. When I was a boy I use to have nightmares of being lost. The one I wont or cant forget is my nightmare in the jungle. So why not mix up dreams with story ideas. Well this one is pretty crazy. I don't want to give it all a way.Oh well! A man crash lands in the deepest part of the Amazon. Not knowing if help is on the way he starts to look for a way out. He wonders on to a path. After a few hours on a old faded path he discovers a temple cutting past the horizon along tree tops. Its the lost city of the dead. hard on the eyes to take it all in because the size of each temple. The view from the side of the mountain is breath taking. He makes his way down to the bottom. As he gets closer to the bottom he notices the sun fights through the jungle to each him. Its like night time on the jungle floor. What he does not know is the creatures of the dark a wait his arrival in the City of the Dead...

No comments: