Monday, June 4, 2007

One day I was riding my bike around town like always. Trying to beat my last time of one hour. I had a great pace, my last time would be crushed. But of course while on a small sidewalk this lizard shoots out from the shadows across my path of the racing tires. I had no choice but to slam the brakes and dodge out of the way from crushing his small little helpless life. From the sudden change of direction on my behalf. It causes my bike and body to go flying into the bushes which stops me from landing in the busy rush hour traffic. Thank you bushes! I had saved that damn lizards life. Almost a trade for mine own. Back on the bike knowing I couldn't beat the time now. I just think while riding. what if that lizard makes is way to a toxic waste dump and grows up into a lizard monster. Eating every thing in its path, no stopping it. Like a real life monster. I could of saved the world and a few cuts and scraps. Maybe I'll run over the next one.

No comments: