Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sweet Dreams

As a kid I use to have bad dreams. Who hasn't right! but some times it felt real. No I mean really, real. Like remembering smell. Maybe it's just having a over active imagination who knows. But this guy is real. I never told any body about this guy before. I haven't seen him since I was about 9 years old. He was no taller then a dog. Maybe about 3.5 or 4 feet high. he smells like old milk. only seen him on cold nights. I will never forget his smile and his red little eyes. Little feet and hands with long sharp nails. Rags for cloths and buckle with a upside down cross on it. He never did any thing to me, just stood in the corner where the light didn't reach. all I could see is the red eyes. In a whisper with his low gargled voice, he would say. Sweet Dreams!

No comments: